Why give to Drury’s HUMANITIES AND ETHICS CENTER FUND, you ask? We’ve got 10 reasons. Drum roll, please….
10. More classic films at the Moxie in our Film Series.
9. More guest speakers on campus.
8. Support the unique living and learning community at the Humanities House.
7. Enhance and expand Drury’s historic commitment to the liberal arts.
6. More poetry readings on campus.
5. More discussion about the big ideas and questions that make college worth attending and life worth living.
4. Improve teaching at Drury.
3. Support cutting edge research of Drury faculty.
2. Help students improve their ability to decode symbols in abstract art.
1. Being a supporter of the Drury Humanities & Ethics Center is a good thing to do.
All gifts, regardless of size, help create a wide range of high quality, high impact experiences for students: the kind that make Drury a leader in the integration of the Humanities and professional learning. Unfortunately, higher education faces a host of economic challenges, and some believe eliminating Humanities courses and instruction is necessary to save money and create more opportunities for pre-professional training. We need your help to maintain historic commitment to an education steeped in the Humanities.
The link below (or above) will take you to Drury University’s main donor page where you will find a range of options that will allow you to tailor your gift to one or more funds that align with your individual preferences and passions.